Invocation of Abzu

(Face the West if possible. The names in bold are to be vibrated. Translations appear in brackets)


I call upon the Viperous Beast of the Primal Sea who is known to man as Absu, the Aquatic God-King of Chaos and Darkness! It is my Will to invocate the Dragon who begot the Drinkers of Blood! Answer unto ancient names:


ENGUR + ABZU + ZIGARUN + APHSON + RISHTU + ABSU + APASON + APZU + ENGURRU + APSU


Arise, Tenebrous Serpent, for through your influence I will ascend as a god. Arise within the initiate as the Omnificent Father of Dragons and Vampyres.


Aperiatur Tehomoth, et germinet Apason!
[Latin: Open the Depths, and bring forth Apsu!]



Sar Isten Asba! Abum Labiru! Lalartu Akhkharun! Sharur Xul! Sar Nuru Salmu! Abi Immaru Etu! Isten Irkalli!
[Spoken Cuneiform: King of the First Darkness! Ancient Father! Spectre of a Vampyre! Malevolent Hunter! King of the Black Light! Father of the Brilliant Darkness! First of the Underworld!]



Chaotic Harbinger of Malevolence and Disarray! Gigum Limnu! En Akhakharun! Reptillian Darkener! Surface! Arise!
[English and Spoken Cuneiform: Chaotic Harbinger of Malevolence and Disarray! Evil Spirit! Lord of the Vampyres! Reptillian Darkener!]



Sorcerous Vampyre! Mitu La Magiri! Alal Xul! Fiend of the Ocean! Profligate Dragon! Maskim Rabum! Shamanistic Emperor! Rabishu Irkalli! Bloodguilty Fiend!
[English and Spoken Cuneiform: Sorcerous Vampyre! Unsubmissive Dead! Evil Destroyer! Fiend of the Ocean! Profligate Dragon! Great Fiend! Shamanistic Emperor! Evil Fiend of the Netherworld! Bloodguilty Fiend!]


Liftoach Tehomoth! Abzu! Engurru! Veniat ad me!
[Latin: Open the Depths! Abzu! Engurru! Come to me!]



Arise within me, You who are the Supreme Begetter of Rapacious Grotesquerie! You who are the Monstrous Vampyric God! You whose aseity will not be denied! You who are Azag Xul! You who are Akhkharu Mitu!
[Azag Xul = Evil Serpent; Akhkharu Mitu = Evil Vampyre]



Xere Xaos! Sar a Etu! Telal Rimanis! Lawless Deity! Abum Ilat! Bel Mare Tenebrarum!
[Latin, Spoken Cuneiform, Galician, and English: Generate Chaos! King of the Dark Waters! Wild, Demonic Warrior! Lawless Deity! Supreme Father! Lord of the Ocean of Darkness!]


I am one with Absu! Karra! Cacama!
[English and Spoken Cuneiform: I am one with Absu! Hurrah! Amen!]

Comments

  1. Samael referred me to Absu-??th??zo and I was like who the fuck is Absu-?????. Thank you for knowing. Then, I'm like... am I a Vampyre? He said yes. The rite and hymn/chant made me hot/numb/vibrate in 30 seconds (there's gotta be a better word for that feeling, and if there isn't, you should make it up!). You are awesome.

    I have a small issue with the pronunciation. Do you say the Latin words like a modern English speaking American or like Church Latin or like Ancient Latin?

    Also, and I know you do not really give a fuck, but Salve means hello and goodbye in a casual sense, thus Aveo or Avere, which means "greetings" with the connotation that "I greatly desire to see you," would be a better way to say Hail; and Veni means "I came" not "come (with an implied 'you')" and was pronounced "weenie," (all "v's" were "w's") thus "Attent -o -us" as an appeal to one for focused attention and/or "Accipi -o -us" as an appeal for one to hear and accept would be fantastic replacements and eliminate the unfortunate "weenie" + "I came" on Kingu and Absu association.

    And obviously, the Gods/Demons didn't give a fuck either, because they approved the words, right? But, now, every time you say "Veni, Kingu" in your head you will think "I came, Kingu".

    Note: I meant all of the above in a not serious way, but more of a weird hyper-intellectual dissection fun-game way. I am that geeky. No offense intended.

    Thank you for the overflowing resource that is this blog. You are amazing and awe-inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation