Quick Meditation for Spiritual Power

(This ritual is to be performed in front of a mirror and it calls on Azathoth/Atazoth to empower the Black Flame of the witch. Start the ritual by speaking the paragraph in quotes.)

"I call now upon the Abyssal Monarch of the Acausal Black Throne at the Heart of the Void so that I might be transformed. Atazoth, I call upon you to strengthen the nucleus of aetheric energy which elevates my inner nature and imparts my potential for godhood."

(Stare in the mirror at the point on your foreheard between your eyebrows and vibrate the name “Atazoth” nine times)

Comments

  1. I am not a scammer or looking for free advice but I stumbled across your site and wondered if you could help me or direct me to someone who can. I can pay you. I am wondering if I did something I am not supposed to or if this is par for the course in starting with black magic. I am having nightmares about being in tunnels and ending up in caves or caverns with huge grotesque things materializing through what appears to be walls or cave-like dirt/mud meshy (I don't WTF) kinda walls. Then dreaming about a black fiery sun shining over me with I don't know what the freaking fuck beaming into my chest. I woke up to being held down to what felt like anvil on my chest. I heard, "don't be alarmed. We are helping you with your ascent. Try not to get upset; we are here to help you on your path." I basically said a bunch of shit out of anger. What kind of mind fuck shit is this? Is this some kind of trixster spirit fucking with me? Or is this for my betterment? Can you help? I left a FB message too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation