Invocation of Luna/Selene

(This ritual should be performed at night facing the West. An "aeronaut" is anyone in a flying contraption and the word "resplendent" means "glowing brilliantly." Translations of the Latin and Enochian phrases will appear in brackets below them.)


I have elected to invoke the Immortal Aeronaut of the Moonrise so that I might be transformed through union with her. Selene, I call unto you with the names by which you are known to man!


(Vibrate the names which follow)
NOCTILUCA + AIGLE + SELENE + LUNA + PHOEBE + EILEITHYIA + CYNTHIA + PASIPHAE + MENE


Ave Luna Noctiluca!
[Latin: Hail Luna who shines at night]


SOLPETH BIEN SA ZORGE, MICALZO PASIPHAE
[Enochian: Hearken unto my voice and be friendly unto me, mighty Pasiphae (Luna)]


(Chant the following chant to Selene thrice)
Veni, Siderum Regina Bicornis (x3)
[Latin: Come, Two-Horned Queen of the Stars]


OL UM A EXENTASER GRAA MICALOZ
[I call to the Mother of All Moonlight]


TIOLB OL TRIAN NOAS VRBS MALPRG IADNAH OD CICLE
[Within Her I shall become beautified through divine knowledge mysteries]


ARPHE ODZAMRAN PAMBT, BAGLE ZIRDO HOATH O IL ODLONSHIN A IADANAH
[Descend and appear unto me, for I am a true worshipper of thy powers and divine knowledge]


Resplendent Oracle who imparts illumination,
Ivory Priestess of Divination and Witchcraft,
Darksome Titaness of Empathy and Feminity,
Permit me to experience union with you!


Veni, Siderum Regina Bicornis (x3) [Come, Two-Horned Queen of the Stars]


OL UM A NONCI SOBRA NETAB CHIS A ODLONSHIN C A GRAA
[I call to you in whose government are the powers of the moon]


TABAAN O ORS DAS A TURBS DE A AOIVEAE
[Governor of Darkness and the Beauty of the Stars]


DRILPI PASBS C A BUDSIR C A DOSIG
[Great Daughter of the glory of the night]


Luna Noctiluca, permit me to experience your grandeur and strength!
Sum Aeternae Sancta Selene (x3) [Latin: I am the Eternal Sacred Selene]
Sum Regina Pasiphae (x7) [I am Queen Pasiphae]
Sum Cynthia Dea Tenebris (x13) [I am Cynthia the Goddess of Darkness]


As I have spoken, so let it be done!


sigil-of-selene-2
(Above: Sigil from the Order of Selene Despoina)

Comments

  1. […] And here is a ritual of invocation consisting mainly of Enochian: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/invocation-of-lunaselene/ […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. She came down as a sliver water, slowly pouring over my aura, transforming my aura into a kaleidoscope of sliver and purple. I felt graceful, fluid, powerful and peaceful with a hint of joyful madness. I grounded this energy into my moonstones once the rite was over.
    Crystals, sigils and chants; I find that to be the core set up for works such as these. Fresh water, candles and appropriate incense offerings help magnify their effect, it gives the entity more to feed upon in order to manifest. I also keep a small quartz crystal in Hecate's chalice upon Her shrine for similar reasons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation