Invocation of Adrammelech

Agios o Adar-Malik (x3)
[Numinous is Adra-Malik]

The Demonic Sphere of Acausal Venom which is home to deathly dragon-winged angels and sulphurous horrific spirits has a black adamantine throne within the cathedral at its epicenter. This is the throne of Adramelech, the Infernal Peacock Magus of the Forbidden Kliffotic Planes. Tonight I seek an audience with him.

Baruch ha-Adramelech, Melech ha-Qlipha ha-Kokab (x7)
[Blessed is Adramelech, King of the Mercurial Qlipha]

The Pansophical Demon-God Adramelech is the Lord of Venom and Flames whose multifarious eyes impart power and awakening to the congregation of the Black Lodge. This, my ritual of union with him, is a step on the infernal evolutionary path that I have chosen as mine.

Agios Adramelech Rex Venenum (x16)
[Numinous Adramelech King of Poison]

Sagacious and mighty demon, your name is Adra-Malik, and I call you into the vessel I AM.

Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Adrammelech (x16)

As I have spoken, so let it be done.

Comments

  1. I started my work with qlipha Samael yesterday and was looking for a Enn for Adramelek, didn't find any so went here and voilà problem solved 😁

    Your initiation ritual for Gamaliel in combo with the Qayinite tradition gave me an interesting vision of Ama Lilith as a spider goddesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You the same Qayinite I've been messaging on Facebook for a while? If not, that guy said my rituals mixed better with the 182 Current than any outside ritual he'd ever performed. My rituals and chants are made for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am Zamael :) Still haven't got your mail yet so we can have better contact :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation