Invocation of Lucifuge Rofocale

Sigil:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e2/c8/e3/e2c8e3569fe98ba8b23093f66045aebf.jpg


(Face North, the direction of Saturn)


Venire - Rofocale Rex Noctifer (x2)
[Come-- Rofocale the Night-Bearing King]


Lucerifuge, Lucifage, Lucifugus Rofocalus (x9)


I call unto the hidden hand of the diametric alliance between the bearer of light and the bearer of its shadow so that I might become subject to and recipient of a Cronian enlightenment. The esoterica of the red desert and Hell is observed by the sagacious Saturnian Horned God who presides over its sempiternal biosphere. I call out to Rofocal, the Black Lord of the Red Desert.


Change me.


Agios ischyros Lucifuge (x2)
[Numinous and mighty is Lucifuge]


Baruch ha-Lucifuge Rofocale (x9)
[Blessed is Lucifuge Rofocale]


Venire - Rofocale Rex Noctifer (x2)


Oh Lucifugus Rofocalus, to whom the Black Sun and wild rose are sacred. The immortal nigrescent birds of prey which environ your province are the emissaries of a most worthy god. You who are the Patron of black magickians and fledgling Demonolaters, I call to make you my guide and to make myself your vessel so that I might become forever transmogrified through the sulphurous alchemy of Sitra Achara's forbidden and Cronian Qlipha. Oh, hail unto Lucifuge.


Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Lucerifuge (x11)
[Open the Backwards Tree, and bring forth Lucerifuge]


Eyen tasa valocur Lucifuge Rofocale (x11)
[Lucifuge's "enn" or summoning mantra]

Comments

  1. I prayed for guidance - ended up here - tried it - and though the results were not immediate, the massive power was revealed to me in such a manner I actually had to overcome an initial onset of fear . I took the divine power into lucid meditation and got to see more than I could ever describe in just one simple reply ! Baruch Ha Lucifuge Rofocale !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation