Rite to Mesphito

(This ritual serves to presence Qliphothic energy around oneself, build a rapport with Mesphito, and increase one's psychic, sorcerous, and divinatory powers. Face the North. Names in bold are to be vibrated and chants in italics are to be chanted. English translations of these chants and words of power appear within brackets)


Io Mephisto, Zodamran, Zodamran!
[Hail Mephisto (Word of Power to Open Hell)]


Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem ha-Mephistophilus (x11)
[Open the Qliphoth in the name of Mephistophilus]


I call upon the Bearer of a Venomous Intoxication,
The Darksome God-King of Esotericism
And Recrudescence!


Baruch ha-Mephist Mephir ha-Gadhol! [Blessed is Mephist the Great Destroyer]
Veni, veni Mephistophile! [Come, come Mephistophile]


Answer, Great Mesphito,
Unto Prohibited Names!
Mephistophiel + Mephistophilus + Mesphito + Mephistopholes + Mephist

Great and Mighty Arch-Fiend, saturate my being with your nigrescent power so that I might become evolved. Focus my subtle senses so that I might perceive esoteric realities and commune with the innermost aspect of myself. Magnify my powers so that I might accomplish the Work I have set before me. Empower me for the artifice of divination and sorcery.


Io Mephisto, Zodamran, Zodamran,
Veni, veni Mephistophile,
Ramec viasa on ca Mesphito!


As I have spoken, so let it be done.
Salve Mephistophiles, Salve Mephistophiles, Salve Mephistophiles.
[Hail Mephistophiles, Hail Mephistophiles, Hail Mephistophiles]

Comments

  1. Can you help me to understand these words.I think they are to difficult to me plz.help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you help me to understand these words.I think they are to difficult to me plz.help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] Any Satanist with a social media presence is going to get routinely begged by persons from the third world to initiate them into the Illuminati. Most magickians just ignore these requests, but one day, somebody got the idea to ask one to record himself performing my Rite to Mesphito, which rite can be found here: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/rite-to-mesphito/ […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u mention it clearly mesphito and Mephisto???🙏🙏regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation