The Astarothic Mass of Sitra Ahra

I call forth the Horned Mother Isis-Ashtoreth to beget her blessings and empowerment unto me so that I might become transformed into a fearsome divinity. Oh hear the names: Isis Xator + Ashtoreth Karnaim + Inanna + Renenet + Khut + Ankhet +  Abtagigi + Sekhet + Usert + Saraphyebal + Nagid + Shadadel + Ninat-Bakar + Astaroth

Liftoach Qliphoth! Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas! Melus De Quo Magma!
[Open (the gates to) the Infernal Plane! (words of power to open the infernal plane)! Reality emanates from the demonic]

I call forth the Shapeshifter and Serpent-Mother who presides over rebirth and warcraft and give honor to her sacredness! Hail oh Mother over the Great House of Devourers and Queen of the Throne within the Qliphothic Sphere of Jupiter! Impart your wisdom and strength unto me!

Tasa Alora Foren Astaroth (x7)
Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Astaroth
 (x11)
Inanna, Isis, Astarte, Ishtar, Ashtoreth Karnaim (x11)
Salve Astaroth Genetrix (x6)

I call forth the Infernal-Demonian Attendants of Queen Astaroth the Horned One and Shapeshifter to descend to this plane and impart my empowerment!

Eveta Fubin Barbatos (x6) (Barbatos's Enn)

Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Pruslas (x6)
[Open the Infernal Plane, and bring forth Pruslas]

Avage Secore Amon Ninan (x7) (Amon's Enn)

Qodesh la-Ashtoreth Karnaim! [Holy to Astaroth of the Two Horns]

As I have spoken, so let it be done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation