The Goetic Rite of the Poet

{This ritual calls upon Belphegore and Moloch to make the witch a better writer. Phrases in italics are to be chanted, and translations of foreign phrases appear within brackets. The word "physis" refers to the essence of one's character and the word "sempiternal" is a synonym for eternal. The word "perceiveration" signifies a deep perception and understanding}

Zodamran! Liftoach Pandemonium! Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas!
(chants to presence demonic/infernal energy)

As my voice emanates throughout the ethers of the Cosmos, black and sulphurous energies emanate forward from the Other Side to transmute my place of ritual and my individual physis. I call forth the Qliphothic Divinities known as Belphagore and Ignifer-Moloch, the Darksome Patrons of the Left Hand Path and the Way of Goetic Alchemy. I call their eye unto my being and their influence unto my arena of ritual so that I may better myself through the Kliffotic-Goetic influence of the Eternal Infernal Divine!

Melus De Quo Magma! Liftoach Kliffot! Yehi Aur Chashakh!
(chants to presence demonic/infernal energy)

Salve Beth-Baal-Peor! Agios Belphegor! Agios Molekh, Salve Rex Ignifer!
[Hail Beth-Baal-Peor! Numinous (is) Belphegor! Numinous (is) Molekh, Hail the Fire-Bearing King]

I call upon Belphegore to shine the Black Light of Inspiration within my heart of hearts to increase my faculties of creativity and innovation for the sake of artistic endeavor.

Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Beth-Baal-Peor (x11)
[Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Beth-Baal-Peor]

Almighty and Sempiternal God-King Belphagore,
Lord over Corpses and Black Magickal Alchemy,
Sovereign Divinity of the Black-Solar Qlipha,
Slaughterous Witch-God of the Backwards Tree,
Arise and demonize my person with your magick!
Give me the gift of inspiration!

Lyan Ramec Catya Ganen Belphegore (x11) (Belphegore's Enn)

Molock ish Milchamah ve-Sar Thaumiel!
[Molock is a Man of War and Prince of Thaumiel]

Come forth Almighty Moloch, God-King of Fire and Mist who rules over the Ocean, and impart your scholarly aptitude to me! Impart unto me an eloquence of pen and a deep and intuitive perceiveration of literary aesthetics! Refine my talents as a writer!

O Salve Makkal Rex Athanor! Baruch ha-Malcam Melech Thaumiel!
[Hail Moloch, King of the Alchemical Furnace! Blessed is King Moloch of Thaumiel]

Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Makal (x11)
[Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Moloch/Makal]

Qodesh la-Molock Sar Thamiel! Venire Rex Ignifer!
[Holy to Molock Prince of Thamiel! Come, Fire-Bearing Monarch]

As I have spoken, so let it be done!

Comments

  1. Hello V.K Do you think that when I translating your rituals into Spanish, which is my native language, there is something wrong with the ritual's result? I have never done rituals with these entities, is it necessary to study them much earlier? I hope you answer me, I really want to do this ritual :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation