The Rite of Azagthohic Anodos

(this rite can either serve as a self-empowering ritual to Atazoth or an invocation of him)


Oh hear the names:
Atazoth + Azagthoth + Azathoth + Attaghot + At-Taghut + Atazhot


Ya Attaghot; Agios o Atazoth (x7) [Hail Attagot; Numinous is Atazoth]


Memor fui nocte nominis tui, Atazoth.
Et custodiam legem tuam.
Omnia præcépta tua véritas.
Quando fácies de persequéntibus me judicium?
Innova signa et itera mirabilia
Glorifica manum et firma bráchium sinistrum.
[During the night, I remember thy name Atazoth/ To observe thy law./ All thy orders are right./ When will thou condemn my persecutors?/ Renew thy signs and wonders,/ Thy left arm and hand are glorified.]


Azak Grife Dagarsh Azathoth (x9)


The depths of the sea
A tunnel of knives
There is a union here
While he directs the Chosen
Rage in the Eye
Of the Goat –
The golden triangle
Stands against a sky of fire


Aperiatur terra, et germinet Atazoth (x11)
[Open the earth, and bring forth Atazoth]

Comments

  1. Serious question. Does it invoke a lot of azoth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean it calls on a specific entity, which entity I have recently advised people to avoid working with

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've rewritten this to call on Mercurian spirits. You've indicated in the past that you don't mind if I share things. But I'll attribute you for the original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Azoth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation