Enochian Invocation of Vindex

{While I am a staunch critic of the Order of the Nine Angles, their teachings are a legitimate repository for real Greek and Druidic magickal knowledge, regardless of how much of their teachings was stolen from Kenneth Grant. It was originally an archdemon of the Tunnels of Set who told me the O9A’s deities were worth working with, and I have found this to be true. Working with these deities is different from working with most other pantheons, so seek guidance before endeavor. It is up to the celebrant to decide what, if any, equipment and materials she will employ in the performance of this ritual. In addition to Enochian script, chants designed by Anton Long/David Myatt are also used in the ritual}


Aperiatur Terra, Et Germinet Vindex (x11)
[Open the Earth, and Bring Forth Vindex]


Ol Drix Od Zodameta Caosg
[I Bring Down and Conjure Thee Upon the Earth,]


Micalzo Bransg Soboln
[Mighty Guard in the West.]


Zir Vindex Sa A Basgim Zirdo Velucorsapax, Ol Torzul
[I am Vindex, and the Day I am Enthroned, I Shall Rise Up]


Od Tonug Das Madzilodarp A Pibliar Odfaorgt
[And Deface and Conquer the Places of Comfort and the Dwelling Place]


Prge Zien De Baltim Od Baltim
[With the Fire of My Hands of Extreme Justice and Fury]


Agios o Vindex (x9)
[Numinous is Vindex]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation