The Diurnal Rite of Goetia

{This is an incredibly simple ritual which calls up various demons and deities who are powerful in the daytime to impart various developmental improvements to the witch. Phrases in italics are meant to be chanted, words in bold are intended to be vibrated, and translations of foreign phrases appear in bold. Face the North and perform during daytime}

Melus De Quo Magma (x9)
[Reality Emanates from the Demonic]


Day-Vah-Nah-Om + Azothoz + Ushu-Anar-Asta + Dongraph + Chaosatanas + Zodamran + Liftoach Kliffot


Lucifer, Asturel, Liftoach Kliffot (x11)
[Lucifer/Asturel Open the Infernal Plane]


Hail unto Lord Azazel, Dark-Angelick Emissary of the Two-Headed God-Fiends which preside over the Nethermost Womb of Sulphur and Blackness.


Hail unto Azazel, Nephilimic-Djinnic Wanderer of Acausal Desert Planes and Visible Face of the Infernal Divine. I ask that you increase my strength and intellect!


Itzrel Itzrel Azazel (x7)
Aperiatur Dudael, et germinet Azazel (x6)
[Open the Desert, and Bring Forth Azazel]
Eya On Ca Azazel Aken (x6)


I call forward Lumial-Lucifer, the Resplendent Monarch over the Aeonic Dawning of Enlightenment and Suffering. Magnify my psychic senses and my sorcerous power.


Lucibel, Lucifer, Lumial (x7) (names of Lucifer)
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer (x7)
Aperiatur terra, et germinet Lucifer (x7)
[Open the Earth and Bring Forth Lucifer]


Hail unto Apollo, the Olympic-Supernal Aspect of Abaddon the Bearer of Plagues. Descend unto me, Slayer of Wyverns and Hyperborean God of the Far North. Increase my intellect and physical fitness in whatever way you deem necessary.


Phanaeus + Apauliunas + Lycegenes + Sauroctonos + Cynthius + Delius + Pythius


I call unto the Venusian Duke of the Infernal Plane whose name Agares means "Strength Hoard." Sempiternal Beast Master and Judge of the Idle, empower my telepathy and impart courage unto me!


Rean Ganen Ayar Da Agares (x11)
Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Agaros (x11)
[Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Agaros]
Micalzo Agreas Torzodu Odzamran (x11)
[Mighty Agreas Arise and Appear]

Comments

  1. Is it okay to just recite this normally or do I need to be in a trance state?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do this ritual more than once, maybe like a weekly routine, to empower myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question
    Before I started it was nice weather
    then suddenly rain,ice and strong wind
    how to interpret this omen?
    and then I was interrupted but i finished ritual anyway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation