The Qliphothic Rite of the Slaughterer

{This ritual calls upon various Qliphothic archdemons and archdemonesses to empower the astral double for astral warfare and combat. Qulielfi is entreated to raise up the astral double of the celebrant in sleep to train it for combat on the astral planes, so if you're booked for the night, don't do it, or simply omit that request. Phrases in italics are to be chanted. Translations of foreign phrases appear within brackets. Face the North}

Melus De Quo Magma (x11) [Reality Emanates from the Demonic]


Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Loray (x11)


[Open the Infernal Plane and Bring Forward Loray]


Loray is the Mercurial-Lunar Marquis of the Goetia,
The Archer and Alchemist who is known as Leraikha.
I call upon Leraje the Shapeshifter to bestow
Power upon my astral double
For the purpose of purging the Cosmoss of my enemies


Caymen Vefa Leraje (x7)


Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Qalilitu (x11)
[Open the Infernal Plane and Bring Forward Qalilitu]


I call forward the Necromantic Mermaid who dwells amongst the Obscene Ones within the nigrescent illumination of obsidian moonlight. The Vampyric Mermaind Qalilitu devours the enemies of the witch within the Qliphoth and the Astral Planes when requested. Harken forward from the Qliphoth and bestow the gifts of combat to my astral form.


Qalilitu, venire. Madogiel, venire. Aperiatur Acharayim et germinet Qalilitu!
[Qalilitu/Madogiel, come. Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forward Qalilitu]


Veni Mater Qalilitu! [Come Mother Qalilitu]


Zuhalma, Dagdagiel, Bakshorilon (x11)


I call forth the Sentinel of the Sparrow and Dove,
The Regal Harlot entitled Dagdagiel,
The Sentinel of the Abyssic Womb of Time,
The Deathly Demoness of Nature Magick,
The Babalonic-Venusian Qliphothic Virgin.
Grant me the power to slaughter my enemies
Within the astral planes.


Val-Ceph-Ged, Drun-Orth, Dagdagiel (x11)


I call forward the Lunar Vampyric Archdemoness whose name is Qulielfi,
The Succubitic Mistress of Bewitchment and Illusions
Who dwells between Venus
And the Black Earth of Nehemoth.
Her number is 266.


Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Qulielfi (x11)
[Open the Infernal Plane and Bring Forward Qulielifi]


Qulielfi, bestow upon me the powers of spiritual warfare and greet me in the astral in my hours of sleep to train me in the warfaring arts! As I have spoken, so let it be done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation