The Luciferian Sacrament of Anados

{Despite the simplicity of this ritual, this rite is best performed by advanced practitioners, as neophytes could easily be overwhelmed by its power. This ritual calls upon Lucifer to strengthen the Black Flame, empower all of the major chakras (subpersonal and transpersonal included), and strengthen the witch's character. This ritual uses the Church of Lucifer's word of power "Zorabia." This WoP serves to strengthen the Black Flame, and is seen as a title for the fifth element (azoth/spiritus/ether). It also uses my chant, Yehi Aur Chashakh, meaning "Let There Be Infernal Light," which serves, IN THIS CONTEXT, to strengthen the Black Flame as well. My WoP "Phaos Abussos" empowers all of the chakras and my chant "Xon, Binan Ath, Xul, Ga Wath Am" increases the sorcerer's magickal power and increases his strength of character. This rite also uses chants from Liber Azerate, the Temple of Layil, and the Order of the Nine Angles}

Med-Orth + Lucifero + Lumiel + Helel ben Shachar + Lucibel + Asturel + Aggelos Phos + Liftoach Qliphoth + Liftoach Pandemonium

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer (x11)

Lucifer, I ask that you strengthen my Black Flame.

Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer (x11)

Zorabia (x3)

Yehi Aur Chashakh (x3)

Lucifer, I ask that you empower my chakras.

Lucifer, Asturel, Liftoach Kliffot (x7)

Phaos Abussos (x11)

Lucifer, I ask that you increase my strength of will and discipline.

Aperiatur terra, et germinet Lucifer (x7)

Xon, Binan Ath, Xul, Ga Wath Am (x11)

Comments

  1. Dr ès DémonologieJuly 5, 2017 at 5:14 PM

    Hello,
    In my MS from the Arsenal, I didn't found what the zodiac signs stand for to the Niners. Capricorn, Scorpio, Aquarius, Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Libra, Cancer, Leo : what does it mean in your jargon ?
    AV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moreover, the zodiac signs and horoscopes are not discussed as part of Hebdomdary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr ès DémonologieJuly 8, 2017 at 4:42 PM

    Hello,
    I misunderstood then.
    Any way, may I ask what do those signes stand for, according to your ressources?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tbh I don't know shit about astrology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr ès DémonologieJuly 9, 2017 at 1:13 AM

    But you appear used to use terminologies like "capricorn" etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation