The Sacrament of Crooked Alchemy

{This ritual serves to strengthen the witch's connection to her Higher Self, increase the open-ness of the seven chakras along her sushuma (spine), grant her the ability to intuitively ascertain the nature of spirits and deities, strengthen the her intuition, augment her magickal power in general, increase her ability to understand her dreams, improve her ability to telepathically communicate with spirits, and ground her magickal powers. It calls on three demons-- namely Amy/Avnas, Haures/Flereous, and Maymon/Mammon, as well as the Greek goddess Luna/Selene. Lastly, it calls upon the earth goddess known variously as Damkina, Davcina, Damgalnunna, and Damgalnunna. This rite is designed to achieve significant results without sigils or material equipment, but if the celebrant has such things available to her, she should integrate them at her discretion. Phrases to be chanted appear in italics and translations appear in brackets. The witch need not worry about her ability to pronounce the chants-- the spell will not fail just because you mispronounced it. The big words used in the rite are translated at the bottom. Numbers are pronounced in the Enochian language to serve as magickal words of power-- the ones thus used are 11 (the number of all things demonic and magickal), 87 (the number of all black magick), and 57 (the numerical value of Amy's name in Gematria). While Amy and Flereous are generally represented as male, many modern practitioners have witnessed female manifestations of both, and this rite does call on their female aspects}


In Nomine De Regina Damgalnunna Excelsi! Io Avnas! Io Maymon! Io Haures! Ave Luna Nocticula! Melus De Quo Magma! Et Revertetur Ad Tenebras! Agios o Davcina! Mammon Liftoach Qliphoth! Ushuanarasta! Na-Hath-Pe! Don-Graph! Liftoach Pandemonium!
[In the Name of the Great Queen Damgalnunna! Hail Avnas! Hail Maymon! Hail Haures! Hail Luna who Shines at Night! Reality Emanates from the Demonic! And All Returns to Darkness! Numinous is Davcina! Mammon, Open the Qliphoth! By the Nightside of the Sun! 11! 87! Open Pandemonium]


Salve Mene Regina Qamar! Salve Phoebe-Mene-Selene-Noctiluna-Cynthia! Veni, Siderum Regina Bicornis! [Hail Mene/Selene, Queen of the Sphere of the Moon! Hail (Five Names of Selene)! Come, Two-Horned Queen of the Moon]


I call forth the Titaness and Charioteer Selene whose effulgence cuts across the nightscape! Connect me to my intuition and grant me an intuitive understanding of deities and spirits alike! I wish to behold the Horn-Crown and Four-Horse Chariot which signify the dominion of our Queen and Mother Luna! Strengthen my understanding of my dreams and further my alchemy thereby!


Salve Phoebe-Mene-Selene-Noctiluna-Cynthia (x11) [Hail (Five Names of Selene)]


Io Avnas! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Avnas! Tu Fubin Amy Secore! Melus De Quo Magma! Io Avnas! Ol Zodameta Amy A Gohed Gah! [Hail Avnas! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Avnas! (Amy's Demonic Enn)! Reality Emanates from the Demonic! Hail Avnas! I Conjure Thee, Amy the Everlasting Spirit]


Hearken now unto my words, Amy the Pyric Demoness, the Psychopompic and Sempiternal President of Sitra Ahra! Spirit both of Sirius and the Sphere of the Black Sun, I ask that you holistically augment my magickal power and refine as well my faculty of spirit communication. But most importantly of all, strengthen my connection to my Higher Self! I ask these things of you as a black magickian and alchemist as well as a follower of the Gods of Pandemonium!


Don-Graph, Avnas, Drun-Graph, Amy (x11) [87, Avnas, 57, Amy]


Ia Damgalnunna, Sarrat Eri-Dugga! Ia Ninchursanga! Invoco Damkina! Aperiatur Terra, Et Germinet Davcina! Agios o Davcina! Ia Ninchursanga! [Hail Damgalnunna, Queen of Eri-Dugga! I Call Damkina! Open the Earth, and Bring Forth Davcina! Numinous is Davcina! Hail Ninchursanga]


Mother Damkina of the Earth who is sempiternal and pre-eminent, ground my magickal powers, for to ground them is to render them capable of manifesting! Grant me an intuitive comprehension of spirits and deities alike and increase my ability to communicate with them! Manifest now before me, oh Queen of Nature with Myriad Faces known all throughout the polytheisms of the Middle East!


Veni Et Rege Damgalnunna (x11) [Come and Reign, Damgalnunna]


Io Maymon! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Mammon! Yatukisahla! Io Mammon-- Drakon Anabaino Gamalielim! Manifestos! [Hail Maymon! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Mammon! By Sorcerous Desire is Belief Made Flesh! Hail Mammon-- Dragon from the Sphere of the Black Moon! (Word of Power for Summoning)]


I call forward Mammon to increase my comprehension of my dreams as well as strengthen my connection to the deity within me. I call you forward now, Sempiternal and Draconic Spirit who rules in August and the Sphere of the Black Moon to augment my intuition and ground my magickal abilities so that I might express sovereignty. Arise now, God-King of Rain and Ice Alike, and make your presence known through the auspices afforded!


Io Mammon-- Drakon Anabaino Gamalielim (x9)
[Hail Mammon-- Dragon from the Sphere of the Black Moon]


Tasa Mammon On Ca Lirach (x11) [(Mammon's Demonic Enn)]


Io Maymon! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Mammon!
Hail Maymon! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Mammon]


Io Haures! Io Haures! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Flavros! Ganic Tasa Fubin Flereous! Manifestos! Flavros, Hauras, Flereous –  Venire Ducis Haures! Porro Triumphator In Inferno Sunt! [Hail Haures! Hail Haures! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Flavros/Haures! (Flereous's Demonic Enn)! (Word of Power for Summoning)! (Three Names of Flauros) – Come Duke Haures! Victory Lies with the Infernal]


I call now unto Flaures the Therionick Elemental of Fire so that I might learn to believe in my magickal powers and not second guess my psychic senses. Descend and widen my seven spheres of sushuma, Predatory Destructix and Ducal Spirit of Mercury! Shapeshifting Arsonist of the Acausal Realm, Golden-Eyed Mistress of Black Magickal Alchemy, Venusian Immortal and Regent over Fiends, appear now unto me and further my becoming. By the words I speak next, your presence becomes palpable:


Ganic Tasa Fubin Flereous! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Flavros! Manifestos! Io Haures! [(Flereous's Demonic Enn)! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Flavros! (Summoning WoP)! Hail Haures]


Flavros, Hauras, Flereous –  Venire Ducis Haures (x11)
[(Three Names of Flauros) – Come Duke Haures]


Melus De Quo Magma
Et Revertetur Ad Tenebras
Veni Et Rege Damgalnunna
Veni, Siderum Regina Bicornis
Io Mammon-- Drakon Anabaino Gamalielim
Io Avnas, Tu Fubin Amy Secore
Ganic Tasa Fubin Flereous
Porro Triumphator In Inferno Sunt
Yatukisahla Na-Hath-Pe Don-Graph


Ave Luna Noctiluca! Io Avnas! Io Maymon! Io Haures! Ia Ninchursanga! Cacama! Karra!
[Hail Luna who Shines at Night! Hail Avnas! Hail Maymon! Hail Haures! Hail Ninchursanga! Amen! Hurra]


As I have spoken, so let it be done.


Pyric: Fiery
Nightscape: Any Landscape Blanketed by Night
Pandemonium: the Infernal Plane
Sitra Ahra: Pandemonium
Augment: Increase
Sempiternal: Eternal
Psychopompic: Serving the Function of Guiding Entities throughout the Spirit Planes
Therionick: Taking the Form of an Animal
Numinous: Transcendental/Divine
Ducal: Pertaining to a Duke
Theosophy: The Pursuit of Spiritual Revelations Concerning the Divine
Acausal: Spiritual and thus not subject to the laws of cause and effect

Comments

  1. Clarius Omotola OluwadareSeptember 27, 2017 at 12:08 PM

    Pls Can I Use The Chant To Summon Spirit,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation