A Ritual to Leviathan

If you'd like a sigil of Leviathan for printing instead of drawing, follow this click this image (it's a hyperlink) to Daemon Barzai's original sigil:






I call forth the Abyssic-Draconic Aspect of the Devil who rules the primordial seas. Hearken forth from the acausal planes of your dwelling and residence and manifest your power within my chamber tonight. Open the gateway to Sitra Ahra and lend your support unto me. Oh hear the names!


Chaosifer + Leviathan + Tannin + Leviatan + Theli + Aeonifer + Xulogos


I call forth Leviathan-Khaosophoros and engender the presencing of Qliphothic energy here! Liftoach Pandemonium! Liftoach Kliffot! Liftoach Hekel Lebanath Ha-Adamas Ater! Yehi Aur Chashakh!


(Specify Your Request(s) and Visualize and/or Focus on It as You Repeat the Following Chants in a Rhythmic Monotone)


Rex Chaosifer, Veniat Ad Me (x11)
[Chaos-Bearing King, Come Forth Unto Me]


Jedan Tasa Hoet Naca Leviathan (x7)
[(This is Leviathan's Traditional Demonic Enn)]


Ophis Abussos, Leviatan, Divinus Theli, Adveni (x13)
[Serpent of the Abyss, Leviatan/Leviathan, Immortal Dragon, Come]


Io Drakon Anabaino Kliffot-- Xulogos-Leviathan-Tannin (x7)
[Hail to the Dragon from the Qliphoth-- Black-Light-Bearing-Leviathan/Tannin]


As I have spoken, so let it be done!

Comments

  1. I endeavor to know my truth by each encounter I have with Leviathan. I used your ritual as a format several times now. How beautiful and terrible is the Abyss. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/02/11/draconian-rite-of-the-tower-of-ur-chaos/ https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/a-ritual-to-leviathan/ […]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake fraud you know nothing the people of the occult hate you..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation