Invocation of Davcina

{This is a very old ritual which, while completely effective, does not represent my ability as a writer. My apprentice requested that I release this article from the unpublished drafts section of my website where it stayed alongside a half-written sacrament called The Forbidden Rite of #Winning. This ritual incorporates Anton Long's traditional mantras, newer phrases written by the Temple of Azoth, and original phrases written by V.K. Jehannum and charged/empowered through the blessing of certain deities. Phrases in italics are to be chanted in a rhythmic monotone and translations appear in brackets. Eri-Dugga is the name of a sacred city in Sumeria which Davcina was related to}


Agios o Davcina (x5) [Hallowed be Davcina]


I will attain union with the Pre-Eminent Goddess of Jupiter and Earth so that I might be likened unto her. I call her presence into this flesh through the chants which have been revealed unto me.


Ia Davcina, Belatis-Dingir-Dingir (x4)
[Translation from Spoken Cuneiform: Hail Davcina, Lady-Ruler of the Gods!]


The process of self-deification requires a self-imposed ascent which destroys the practitioner's connection to mortality through constant rebecomings. who was glorified by the peoples of Sumeria. The refinement of my consciousness necessitates a lost art.  I call forth Davcina, the Goddesss of Earth and Warfare, to elevate my being by descending now into it!


I seek the blessing of she who presides over Eri-dugga, the Wild and Wyrdful Mother whose archetype is Sophia!
I Will to emulate the Mistress of Warcraft, the Bride of the Rivers, and Queen of the Mountains who is pre-eminent forever!


Davcina Nur! Han Davcina! Belatis Dayyat! (x3)
[Spoken Cuneiform: Davcina is my light! Davcina was merciful! The Lady is my Judge!]


Ad Davcina qui laetificat juventum meam in vitri vitriol!
[To Davcina who grants me passion and youth in a glass of vitriol!]
Agios o Davcina [Latin: Hallowed be Davcina]
Agios es, Sancta Davcina (x7) [Hallowed art thou, Holy Davcina]


Davcina is the Martian-Telluric Seeress who imparts the revelation of the numinous unto the witch. Her pre-eminence and grandeur are wonders to both mortal and deific eyes.
I call now to the Mother of the Gods and Matron of Erudition to manifest within the causal temple which I have molded my body into.
Aperiatur terra, et germinet Davcina (x7) [Open the earth and bring forth Davcina]
Meqim Davcina; Ba Belatis Ehdat (x8) [Davcina is Establisher; I adhere to the Lady]


Ia Sarratum! Ia Davcina! Belatis dayyat! Ave Davcina! Agios o Davcina! Aperiatur Terra, Et Germinet Davcina! [SC & Assyrian: Hail the Queen! Hail Davcina! The Lady is my judge! Hail Davcina! Hallowed be Davcina! Open the Earth, and Bring Forth Davcina]


It is my Will to unite with the Guardian of Mother Nature's Creative Forces, Queen of the Mountains, and Sempiternal Birth-Giver who is known as Davcina! This is my intent! So let it be done!


(Chant the following hymn in a rhythmic monotone four times)
Matrum Deum! [Mother of the Gods]
Sancta Davcina! [Holy Davcina]
Agios es, [Hallowed art thou]
Nunc et in omnia saecula! [Now and for all days]
Agios o Davcina! [Hallowed be Davcina]
Agios ischyros Pharmaceutria! [Hallowed be the Saintly Sorceress]


I feel the supernal-chthonian essence of Davcina saturating my being. I am honored to hold the Wyrd Queen within my causal flesh. I am empowered by the goddess who presides over the earth.


Ia Sarratum! Ia Davcina! Belatis dayyat! (x3)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation