Invocation of Rahab

This invocation is composed entirely of voces magicae-- that is, magickal language. Specifically, Enochian script and consecrated magickal chants. The chants which appear in italics are meant to be recited a specified number of times in a rhythmic monotone (this would be chanting). Translations of non-English phrases will appear in brackets, and explanations will appear in parentheses.



Ol Zodameta A Oxiayal Vovin Rahab  Ar Ol Restil Noasmi Saga A Tia. Niiso Rahab Seriel Drilpa Tabaan O A Sitra De-Smola. Zacam Sa Um Isli Ramuel Gohed Vovina O A Reshut Ha-Rabbim. Ol Um De Isli De Niiso Ar Ol Restil Micama Zomdv Alonusahi.
[I Conjure the Mighty Dragon Rahab so that I May Become One With Him. Come Forth, Rahab Seriel, Great Governor of the Sinister Left Side.  I Move You and Call You, Ramuel, Everlasting Dragon of the Kingdom of Manifoldness (i.e., Qliphoth). I Call You to Come Forth so that I May Behold Your Power]


Advoco Ambrosius Vipera, Regulus Magnus, Immortales Rahab! Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Ramuel! Praedicate Dynastes Rahab– Ambroscus Iaculus Ex Chao! Sagax Coelestis Rahab Gloria! Perveni Coelestis Bellua Ex Qliphoth– Excieo Ramuel! Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Rahab! Invoco Ramuel In Nomine Qliphoth! Agios o Aethereus Phylarchus Rahab! Advoco Ambrosius Vipera, Regulus Magnus, Immortales Rahab! Salve Ramuel Megist Agente Ex Sitra De-Smola! Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Rahab Seriel!
[I Call to the Deified Serpent, Mighty Prince, Immortal Rahab! Open the Qliphoth; I Call Ramuel! Praise unto Prince Rahab– Immortal Serpent of Chaos! Glory to the Wise and Eternal Rahab! Come, Eternal Fiend of the Qliphoth– I Call Ramuel! Open the Qliphoth; I Call Rahab! I Call Ramuel in the Name of the Qliphoth! Numinous is the Immortal Prince Rahab! I Call to the Deified Serpent, Mighty Prince, Immortal Rahab! Hail Ramuel, Mighty Emissary of the Sinister Left Side! Open the Qliphoth; I Call Rahab Seriel]


Ramuel Ala-Mashavah Rahab (x9)
[(Chant Composed of Three Names for Rahab)]


Diabalachara, Rahab Seriel, Grimarigor, Voviana (x7)
[(Chant Composed of Four Names for Rahab)]


Praedicate Dynastes Rahab– Ambroscus Iaculus Ex Chao! Qodesh La-Rahab Seriel Egregoroi Va-Theli Ha-Sitra De-Smola! Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Ramuel! Aperiatur Qliphoth; Invoco Rahab! Ya Namosh Sitra De-Smola Alogos Drakosophia Pandendam!
[Praise unto Prince Rahab– Immortal Serpent of Chaos! Holy to Rahab Seriel, Watcher and Serpent of the Sinister Left Side! Open the Qliphoth; I Call Ramuel! Open the Qliphoth; I Call Rahab! In the Name of the Sinister Left Side, the Unwritten Gnosis, and the Energetic Undercurrent of All Sinistral Demon Magick, It Is So]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation