Magickal Hymn to the Raviasamin

The Raviasamin are the four leviathans-- or at least, the primary four leviathans (they're primary to me). The most well-known among them is simply referred to as Leviathan-- the draconic, primordial face of the Devil who manifests as male and female alike, and as dragon and anthropoid alike. He is the steed of Choronzon. The second is Leviathan's bride, the draconian-primordial aspect of Lilith who's known as Taninsam in the 218 Current-- the steed of Shugal. Leviathan and Taninsam are both given the moniker Chaosifer [Bearer of Chaos].

The third levithan is Rahab, a Watcher and Demon-Prince of the Sea. His other names include Ramuel and Rahab Seriel. The fourth leviathan is the unmanifest dragon of the Qliphoth: Tanin'iver/Taninniver, the blind serpent who lies dormant in Gamaliel (Black Moon/Lilith)-- the unmanifest leviathan who will unite Lilith and Samael when he awakes and engenders aeonic progression.

Generally, my magickal hymns can be incorporated into any rite for any intended purpose– usually magickal self-empowerment and alchemical transmutation. Alternately, my magickal hymns can be used as magickal exercises in and of themselves– one hymn can be recited repeatedly or a handful of my hymns can be recited once (or more). The first hymns I wrote called upon deities I wanted to work with closely in the future when I wasn’t ready to work closely with them at the time– by incorporating these hymns to deities I had yet to pursue a relationship with into my rituals, I started the process of reaching out to them gradually, conveniently, and regularly. This increased my energetic rapport with the deities, and by doing that, I was gradually improving my ability to perceive and call forth those deities.

This hymn is a little different. It serves to open internal gateways, improve the psychic senses, empower and increase the open-ness of all of the celebrant(s)'s chakras, increase magickal power, etc.-- it engenders every kind of empowerment. This hymn is for advanced practitioners, but if the pendulum says you can perform it, you may do so.



Adoro Te Raviasamin, Colubri Et Imperatores
Amplaudate Dominator Leviathan, Genitor Sitra Achara.
Laudate Sophos Ramuel, Hyrdus De Algoral.
Agios o Mater Taninsam, Matercula Gamaliel.
Agios Taninniver Magne Serpentis; Devoco Raviasamin.
O, Sagax Raviasamin, Aeonifer Et Khaosophoros Gloria!
Salve Leviathan, Taninsam-Chaosifer, Taninniver Et Rahab Seriel!






Translation: I Admire You, Raviasamin, Serpents and Rulers/ I Praise Lord Leviathan, the Father of the Other Side/ I Praise the Wise Ramuel/Rahab, the Dragon of Algoral/ Numinous is Mother Taninsam, the Mother of Gamaliel/ Numinous (is) Taninniver the Great Serpent; I Call the Raviasamin/ Hail Leviathan, Taninsam-Chaosifer, Taninniver and Rahab Seriel



V.K. Jehannum
Agios Octinomos-Drakosophia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation