Invocation of Paimon

This ritual uses magickal chants from The Complete Book of Demonolatry by S. Conolly and The Complete Book of Demonolatry Magic by J. Thorp, two books I recommend very highly, alongside Enochian. Words, names, and phrases which appear in bold are to be vibrated, phrases in italics are to be chanted, translations of foreign phrases appear in brackets, and explanations appear in parentheses.






Agios Octinomos-Drakosophia! Ave Paimon Rex Pandemonium!
[Numinous is the Alchemical Pursuit and Underlying Force of All Demon Magick! Hail Unto Paimon, King of Pandemonium]


Val-Don-Graph + Radralkimiyah + Paimonia + Tiyd Hakabod + Radrashemmal + Abiyr Qliphoth + Val-Don-Un + Paymon + Melek ha-Gadhol + Linan Tasa Jedan Paimon + Melus De Quo Magma
[(Vibratory Formula Consists Full of Useful Word Things for Invoking Paymon)]


Salve Paymon Rex Occidentalium! Praedicate Aethereus Divus Paymon! Sagax Coelestis Paymon Gloria! Agios Es, Paymon, Divum Et Vorsipelle! Induperator Est Paymon Etiam Reshut Ha-Rabbim! Perveni Coelestis Bellua Ex Qliphoth– Excieo Paymon! Salve Paymon Megist Agente Ex Sitra De-Smola! Adoro Te Paymon, Pentrale Ex Mavethol! Ave Paimon Rex Pandemonium!
[Hail Paymon, King of the West! I Praise the Eternal Spirit Paymon! Glory to the Wise and Eternal Paymon! Numinous Art Thou, Paymon, Deity and Shapeshifter! Lord is Paymon of the Infernal Plane! Come, Eternal Fiend of the Infernal Plane-- I Call Paymon! Hail Paymon, Great Emissary of the Infernal Plane! I Adore You, Paymon, Spirit of the Infernal Plane! Hail Paymon, King of the Infernal Plane]


Baruch Ha-Paimon Ha-Parashiym (x11)
[Blessed is Paimon the Horseman]


Linan Tasa Jedan Paimon (x11)
[(Paimon's "Enn" or Summoning Chant)]


Reayaha Bacana Lyan Reme Quim Paymon (x11)
[(Demonic Enn to Invoke Paymon)]


Zacam Paymon + Ol Zodameta Paymon + Ol Um Isli Gohed Paymon
[I Move You, Paymon + I Conjure You, Paymon + I Call You, Everlasting Paymon]


Linan Tasa Jedan Paimon (x11)
[(Paimon's "Enn" or Summoning Chant)]


Melus De Quo Magma! Baruch Ha-Paimon Ha-Parashiym! Reayaha Bacana Lyan Reme Quim Paymon! Ya Namosh Sitra De-Smola Alogos Drakosophia Exat!
[Reality Emantes from the Demonic! Blessed is Paimon the Horseman! (Enn to Invoke Paymon)! In the Name of the Infernal Plane, the Unwritten Gnosis, and the Underlying Force of All Demon Magick, it is so]

Comments

  1. I've never worked with Paimon before I think this would be an good foundational base of an invocation rite for the great king himself. I should turn it into a pathworking alao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks V.K. As always find your page and the information extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question. I did a self dedication ritual and reading your beginner page. And I want to immediately use this invocation as a meditation on Paimon. Is this suitable for beginners? I am getting the impression is if I have an area in my life I need to work on, it would be rest to read of the geotia spirit Paimon in your page to get an idea. I do actually find your stuff VERY USEFUL. I hope one day you make a pdf books. But right now this website will do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation