Magickal Chants to Semyaza or Shemyaza

Ia, Ia, Azza-Shemhazai
"Hail, Hail, (Two Names for Semyaza)!"


Adoro Te, Aeviternitas Azza
"I Adore You, Everlasting Azza/Semyaza!"


Agios Omnituens Semyaza
"Numinous (is the) All-Seeing Semyaza!"


Voco Te Seminator Shemyaza
"I Call You, Father Shemyaza!"


Agios o Domine Shemyaza
"Numinous is the Lord Shemyaza!"


RAY-kuh-TOUR-UH-loth Yakathandra Yalatagora Rakoratagandra Yakalathoth Yalagor
Channeled Chant to Evoke or Invoke Semyaza. The first word is broken up into syllables. Syllables equivalent in sound to English words appear as those words in all caps.


Toragotha-Yalagor Rimkandra Rimkathal
Channeled Chant to Invoke Semyaza


Rakatora Rimkathagala Rimkathagandra Rimkatal
Channeled Chant to Evoke or Invoke Semyaza


semyaza
Above: My Original Sigil for Semyaza


Being the person who created all these chants, I give everyone permission to use them for any reason in any context from a forum post to work published for profit without direct permission from me. While it is not necessary to give me credit (you won’t find me under your bed), it is a courtesy I would appreciate.



V.K. Jehannum
Agios Octinomos-Drakosophia

Comments

  1. Thank You for your tirless efforts to bring us your great work, I do appreciate itinerary helping me understand and to learn.

    Wil Honie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation