The Starlit Sigil of Power

This sigil was artistically designed by Yuri M. and touched-up visually by G.A.R. Yuri M. and I consecrated it together such that it serves to empower all chakra work, all kundalini work, all invocation, all evocation, and all magick. The color scheme is irrelevant and the crescent is just an artistic flourish.


If you're new to my writings, an archdemon under Moloch introduced the number 87 to my coven as signifying a concept beyond human comprehension. We were told it was apt for all black magick and told we should/could basically use it for everything


image

Comments

  1. I love this brother my wife is named starlit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing ... greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any specific way that this sigil need to be activated in any special manner? Or just paint it behind/flipside of other sigils?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just draw it with intention, preferably in a sacred space :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving how this situation is working. They did print it out and use it in my temple with good results. But drawing out the sigils and coloring it in myself really added its own power to it all the workings that I've used it with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can no longer see the image😓

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation