Magickal Hymn to Integrate the Alternate Self

This magickal hymn calls upon Amducious, Shax, Behemoth, Unsere, Tezrian, and the Necheshthiron/Necheshethiron to help the celebrant integrate her Alternate Self/Shadow.


In Nomine Amducious
Et In Nomine Shass, Scox, Shax
Ergo Krimgathara-Haeathora
Pervenite Behemoth Et Unsere
Shalicu, Necheshethiron
Voco Te Mater Tezrian
In Nomine Drakosophia,
Ergo Tenebris Et Kraeathal
[In the Name of Amducious/And in the Name of (Three Names for Shax)/ I am (Two Channeled Names for the Shadow which May Be Used as Words of Power to Integrate the Shadow)/ Come, Behemoth and Unsere/ Shalicu, Necheshethiron/ I Call to You, Mother Tezrian/ In the Name of the Underlying Force(s) of All Demon Magick/ I am Darkness and (Channeled Name for the Shadow Which Can Be Used as a Word of Power to Integrate the Shadow)]


Pronunciation: Haeathora (HAY-UH-THOR-UH); Kraeathal (cray-UH-thawl)

-V.K. Jehannum
Agios Octinomos-Drakosophia

Comments

  1. Thanks for the ritual V.K you rock, will I get the undesirable qualities of my shadow self if I perfom this? Really curious about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna put it like that, sure. These aspects need to be integrated and understood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dude! I think I get it. The reason I was woried is because my shadow self is a bit of narcissistic loud mouth dick that speaks before he thinks haha. I dont get on with people like that usually. But if it need to be done, im sure I will get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/11/17/magickal-hymn-to-integrate-the-alternate-self/ […]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation