Magickal Chants to Archangel Michael

michael 1a
Above: Traditional Sigil of Michael


Sadrintala + Rasoron + Asimgaloth + Sagata
Four Channeled Secret Names of Michael. Secret Names Are Only For Use in Magick and Worship-- Never Use Secret Names Outside of These Contexts, and When Possible, Do Not Reveal Them to Non-Practitioners.
Note: Sitri Shares the Secret Name Asimgaloth with Michael. This is Not As Weird As it May Seem. Michael Shares a Secret Name which Does Not Appear on My Blog with Moloch Too.


Concelebrate Domine Michahel
"I Praise Lord Michahel!"


Perveni Michahel Imperator Tiphereth
"Come, Michahel, Lord of the Solar Sephira!"


Invoco Michael-- Gladium Portat
"I Call Michael-- Bearer of the Sword!"


Agios Es, Sophos Michael, Princeps Angeli
"Numinous Art Thou, Wise Michael, Prince of Angels!"


Michahel, San Migel, Archistrategos, Sadrintala
This is a Chant Composed of Three Names for Michael and One Title for Him. Archistrategos, Meaning "Archangel," is a Traditional Moniker of His, and Sadrintala is a Secret Name for Him Which I Channeled. Secret Names Are Only For Use in Magick and Worship-- Never Use Secret Names Outside of These Contexts, and When Possible, Do Not Reveal Them to Non-Practitioners.


michael 1
Above: Traditional Sigil of Michael


Saeanala Aeoraga Aeatora Aeathal
Channeled Chant to Invoke Michael
SAY-UH-nal-UH AYE-OH-RAW-guh AYE-UH-TOUR-UH AYE-UH-THAL


Aeathora Aeazalala Izalindra Azora
Channeled Chant to Evoke Michael


IMG_9567Above: Channeled Sigil of Michael


I was commissioned to write this summoning package by a client.

Comments

  1. Can' you call upon Michael for protection if you work withj Demon/s. I have Asmodeus' as my guardian; but I believe you' can indeerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’ you call upon Michael for protection if you work with' Demon/s... I have Asmodeus’ as my guardian; but I believe you’ can indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher Wren AMay 11, 2019 at 9:54 PM

    Can’ you call upon Michael for protection if you work with Demon/s. I have Asmodeus’ as my guardian; but I believe you’ can indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation