Magickal Chants to Raphael

I was asked to channel some original gnosis about Raphael, so here goes. His primary planetary attribution is to Jupiter, and his lesser planetary attributions are to Pluto, the Moon, and the Black Sun. His elemental attribution is to air and the number three is sacred to him.


Raphael can teach and give aid in multiple forms of divination, including the use of bones, Ouija bones, and crystal balls, and the practices of pyromancy and palm reading. He is knowledgeable regarding glamour magick, psionics, object consecration, sex magick, solar magick, mind tricks, and draconic magick. He can give aid in lethal execration and help the witch develop her clairsentience and personal magnetism.


Ia Io Raphael-Israfil
"Hail, Hail (Two Names for Raphael)!"


Ave Domnus Raphael
"Hail Lord Raphael!"


Rex Raphael, Adoro Te
"King Raphael, I Adore You!"


Sempiternus Raphael Gloria
"Glory to the Eternal Raphael!"


Invoco Praevalidus Israfil
"I Call the Mighty Israfil!"


Concelebrate Israfil
"I Praise Israfil!"


Israfil + Raphael + Azarias + Israfel + Esrafil
Traditional Names of Raphael


Alakatondra + Zilimkadra + Asimga + Einakathor + Aenith
Channeled Secret Names for Raphael


IMG_9437
Above: Channeled Sigil for Raphael


IMG_9566Above: Second Channeled Sigil for Raphael



V.K. Jehannum

Comments

  1. That sigil. For Raphael is very much alive. It Understands the power power to misalign dimensional gates I have heard him lately either he masks as himself between beams of light hatu. Or he is here for another matrer . but I hear. Even now.st

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my Raphael content last night for money. I'm still going minimal with prices and advertising for the next three weeks as I ease myself into this, but I want to become what I call a consulting magickian. Once I go public with this and make a facebook page, could you by any chance leave a review repeating what you said about this sigil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course. I will back you and endorse you on any matter or all them. I can review all at your request when do expect to launch your service. You have done the work in the trenches and figures like levay and the like and I will place you in that category of timeless black magicians that enspire the young whord.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation