Magickal Hymn to Ustrina

My magickal hymns may be either incorporated into any ritual or used as a stand-alone spiritual practice. This hymn refers to Ustrina by secret names for her which I've channeled, including Sadrinda, Gazila, and Hazinda. These names are for use only in magick and worship. I was commissioned to write this hymn by a client.


Ascende, Divinitas-- Veni, Sempiterna Ustrina
Voco Te, Sadrinda Gentrix, Deam Tenebris
Concelebrate Era Ustrina, Regina Daemoniorum
Concalo Ustrina Mater, Divinitatem Opulenta
Agios Es, Divina Gazila, Anima Satorial
Adoro Te, Hazinda Magna, Deitas Saturnia


"Rise, Goddess-- Come, Eternal Ustrina/ I Call You, Mother Sadrinda, Dark Goddess/ I Praise Lady Ustrina, Queen of Demons/ You Are Numinous, Divine Gazila, Spirit of the Saturnian Qlipha/ I Adore You, Great Hazinda, Saturnian Goddess."

Comments

  1. Hey is there a way I can get into contact with you to speak to you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation