The Sinister Rite of Calamity

This ritual calls upon Lilith to empower the celebrant for the act of cursing. Phrases in italics are meant to be chanted in a rhythmic monotone, and the names and words of power in bold are meant to be vibrated. The channeled secret names for Lilith which appear in the name vibration formula are spelled such that they can be sounded out as easily as possible-- read them the way that a redneck would. Some of these secret names have been broken down into their syllables, with syllables which equate to known words appearing as those words in all caps. Translations appear in brackets and explanations appear in parentheses.


You may incorporate any magickal equipment you have into the ritual as you see fit, but you will have great results empty-handed so long as you have the right mindset. My rituals are designed to be powerful without equipment, but by all means, use what you have. Sigils are optional but highly recommended.


I did use a few big words in this ritual. Archdiablesse basically means "archdemoness." Sortilege means sorcery. Malediction and execration are both words which refer to cursing. I was commissioned to write this ritual by a client.






Agios Octinomos-Drakosophia! Ave Domina Lilith! Agios o Lilith Regina Gamaliel! In Nominibus Lapis Exilis Et Alogos!
[Numinous (is the) Alchemical Pursuit and Underlying Force of All Demon Magick! Hail Lady Lilith! Numinous is Lilith, Queen of Gamaliel! In the Names of the Stone of Exile and the Unwritten Gnosis]


I call forth the darksome patroness of the black art to appear and make her power known through the permutation of my physis! Dread Lilith, I call upon you to empower me for the art of malediction so that I might destroy my enemies and rain justice upon my betrayers! Goddess and archdiablesse, bestow upon me your blessing of sortilege so that I might have proficiency in execration! Oh hear the names!


Ama Lilith + Tzaphoni + Lilitu + Yallathor + Torrigal + Akkathor + NINE-THOR-UH-GAUL + AYE-TOUR-UH-GOTH + Yakkorraggawl + Lattorraggoth + Lilith
[(Eleven Names of Lilith)]


Concelebrate Divina Lilitu
Ambrosia Genetrix Et Deitas
Interveni Mater Riskora
Amplaudate Regina Qliphoth
Salve Domina Raeastora
Advoco Matrona Et Domina Lilith
[I Praise the Divine Lilitu/ Immortal Mother and Goddess/ Come, Mother (Secret Name of Lilith)/ I Praise the Queen of the Qliphoth/ Hail Queen (Secret Name for Lilith: RAY-UH-STORE-UH)/ I Call Mother and Lady Lilith]


Ornate Lilith Divinitas Ex Acharayim (x6)
[I Praise Lilith, Goddess of the Backwards Tree]


Veni, Veni, Lilith– Divinitas Et Creatrix (x6)
[Come, Come, Lilith-- Goddess and Mother]


Sagalaga Arasara Naragadra Sondragal (x9)
[(Channeled Chant to Summon Lilith)]


Sakatara (x6)
[(Channeled Word of Power to Be Empowered for Malediction)]


Ya Namosh Sitra De-Smola Alogos Drakosophia Exat!
[In the Name of the Sinister Left Side, the Unwitten Gnosis, and the Underlying Force of All Demon Magick]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation