Magickal Hymn to Raphael

I was commissioned to write this hymn by a client.


Amplaudate Domine Israfil
Calicim Signifer, Vexillifer Tubae
Medicina Omnium Favisor
Ornate Ambrosius Raphael
Voco Te Azarias-Einakathor

Archidioecesis Inmortalis
Laudo Vocati Israfel

Archangelus Et Spiritus Sanitatem
[I Praise Lord Israfil/ Bearer of the Chalice, Bearer of the Trumpet/ Patron of Medicine/ I Praise the Eternal Raphael/ I Call You, (Two Names of Raphael)/ Immortal Archdiocese/ I Praise and Call Israfel/ Archangel and Spirit of Healing]


The Latin word Archidioecesis is pronounced ARCH-(I as in Igloo)-(DEE as in Deep)-(OH as in Ocean)-(CHI like spiritual energy)-zeez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Leaving the Order of the Nine Angles

The Ten Spheres of the Qliphoth

Introduction to Qliphothic Self-Initiation